Purchasing Staff (temp.)
Bekasip>International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What’s your next milestone?
Purchasing Staff (temp.)
Because human health matters. We design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer. We think customers, users and patients first. We think people! We are Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to develop your potential to the next level?
- Commerical and/or technical university degree
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in purchasing or other relevant areas
- English (conversational - fluent), further language skills beneficial, negotiational skills and understanding of relevant local business law, e.g. for contracting, ability to work in teams, IT experience (e.g. SAP), understanding of sourcing and procurement processes
- Negotiation skills
Strategy execution and support
- Manage local purchasing and supply management activities, also including compliance and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Achieve local purchasing targets
- Support global category strategy definition, e.g., with local know-how and information
- Execute strategies locally, includes e.g., price and contract negotiations with local suppliers
- Ensure knowledge on local supply markets and requirements of local internal customers
- Support or be purchasing responsible for projects, e.g., new product launches (if being the project purchaser)
- Report and monitor purchasing performance locally, e.g.,
- Be "gatekeeper : ensure that internal customers comply to terms and conditions
- Manage day-to-day interaction with suppliers, act as single point of contact for local suppliers, e.g., demand/volume/delivery time changes
- Support supplier evaluation and development
- Drive and support efficiency initiatives locally (e.g., process automation, standardization and/or simplification)
- Act as purchasing contact for local SCHOTT organization
- Support or lead special initiatives to optimize value generation or increase efficiency of purchasing activities (e.g., benchmarking, global sourcing…)
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of purchase orders according to SCHOTT purchasing standard, including verifying price terms and conditions
Your BenefitsMotivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. We offer you a career with variety and creative freedom in a cooperative work environment. Your innovative ideas are the foundation for our success as a leading technology group.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: PT. SCHOTT Igar Glass, Human Resources, Singgih Budiarjo
PT. SCHOTT Igar Glass, Bekasi Human Resources, Singgih Budiarjo, +622128649934
- profile matters – gender doesn´t
SCHOTT North America, Inc. and SCHOTT Gemtron Corporation are both Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
SCHOTT’s inclusion philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment is prohibited.
SCHOTT endeavors to make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact [email protected]. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.
ACCOUNTING STAFFPT Harind Sarana Graha UtamaJobs Requirements: Experience in the same position at least 3 years Age maximal 35 Years Old Education S1 majoring in Accounting Strong analytical thinking and36 minute agoBagikanTangerang, Banten
Purchasing SupervisorMarriott International, IncLombokPosting Date Dec 13, 2019Job Number 19175341Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality AssuranceLocation Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, Jalan Raya Senggigi54 minute agoBagikanLombok
Staff WritersBOLEH NETJakartaBoleh Portal Division looking for staff writers to produce quality articles for its website that cover a wide range of topics. Providing tech, mobile industry and3 hour agoBagikanJakarta
Accounting StaffBOLEH NETJakartaQualification Male/Female Graduated from University / College (S1/D3) Minimum 2 years experiences in accounting Able to speak english Have good working3 hour agoBagikanJakarta
Production Planning & Inventory Control ( PPIC )Karir.comPersyaratan Proven experience as production planner Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing3 hour agoBagikanJakarta Barat, Jakarta