Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 fmcg jakarta jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Manager job has just been made available at an international FMCG company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end brand management of the hero brand.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand, from market research/insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Analyse brand positioning and crystallise the brand idea, translating consumers insights into actionable brand building initiatives
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to build the brand
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach and motivate the marketing team
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- Proven work experience as a brand manager or associate brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytically skills and data-driven thinking
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in personal care category.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this Brand Manager role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
IT Support (Intern)SalesPond Pty Ltd.Rp. 112.000 per hariJakartaParuh Waktu, MagangRp. 112.000 per hariWho we are: SalesPond specialises in best-practice lead generation and sales acceleration, and we represent global IT14 minute agoBagikanJakarta
Program Administrative OfficerPlan InternationalJakartaPlan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. In 2016, Plan32 minute agoBagikanJakarta
DECIDE Project Coordinator TimorPlan InternationalIndonesiaWorking in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas, Plan aims to reach as many children as possible, particularly those who are excluded or32 minute agoBagikanIndonesia
Finance & Admin OfficerPlan InternationalIndonesiaROLE PURPOSE Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country32 minute agoBagikanIndonesia
Community Manager CPD - IndonesiaL'OrealJakartaScope of work: Influencer relationship as the key KPI to manage goodwill within influencer space.Bulding micro to tier 1 with ongoing engagement & nurturing1 hour agoBagikanJakarta