An excellent CFO job has just become available at an international retail company in Jakarta, Indonesia, reporting directly to the CEO.
About the CFO Role:
As the CFO, the person will be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day accounting and finance matters of financial performance and process in Indonesia, and support the CEO and all stakeholders on finance, accounting, operation daily, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reporting in compliance with local and regional accounting standards at local and regional consolidated level
- Oversee and maintain daily transactions and control of all accounting systems to ensure accurate recording and processing of financial and accounting data in compliance with international procedures, statutory rules and accounting standards
- Create and establish SOPs for finance, purchasing, accounting, employee expense, capex planning and implementation, etc.
- Implement and formulate of the consistent accounting rules, procedures and implement the procedures across the business
- Lead the budgeting process and work closely with the respective business units director
- Create and establish monthly management reporting and templates for each entity and at consolidated level to help business making decisions
- Lead financial analysis to support decisions and business development
- Review internal audit and control systems and brings about any improvement whenever necessary and consistent implementation across all departments and assets
- Liaise with internal and external auditor, tax auditor and ensure all statutory requirements deliver in timely manner and compliance with the regulations
- Ensure all tax monthly, tax returns and other tax requirements are filled within the deadlines and as per the requirement by tax authorities
- Support asset acquisition and potential acquisitions by the company or group
To succeed in this CFO role, you must have at least eight years’ experience in a senior finance position.
- Finance and accounting degree, ACCA, CPA, CA or AK is an advantage
- Initial audit background is a plus
- FMCG, retail and e-commerce industry background is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of PSAK and IFRS and general accounting standards and financial matters
- Ability to work independently and play a hands-on role in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Highly-motivated and driven, with good integrity and a strong sense of accountability and focus on delivery results
This retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Chief Financial OfficerHarukaEduRequirements: Proven success as the CFO or number two in an entrepreneurial environment within a start-up/private and public company experience in a high growth1 day agoBagikanJakarta
Client Representative for Government SectorIBMIntroduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To1 week agoBagikanJakarta
CFORobert WaltersJakarta An exciting CFO job has become available at a manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta, but you will have the option to be based in the Kawarang1 week agoBagikanJakarta
Chief Field Office, NO-C, Jayapura (Papua), Indonesia, Post # 96036UNICEF - United Nations Children’s FundUNICEF Indonesia is looking for Chief Field Office (CFO) who will be accountable for managing and leading the total programme commitment of UNICEF Indonesia’s24-06-2020BagikanJayapura, Papua
VP Finance and AccountingRobert WaltersJakarta An emerging and large new media and internet company has made available a VP Finance and Accounting job. You will report to CFO and be based on their HQ in22-06-2020BagikanJakarta